Make Good Art.

-Neil Gaiman

Monday, May 17, 2010

TAL






By "I love This American Life" I mean I have a list of favorite episodes I can listen to over and over again. I make TAL references in daily conversation. I give to their pledge drive every time they ask for money. I've considered the "Radio By Mail" subscription to the program so that I can listen to the shows forever at my own leisure. I often tell friends which episodes they should listen to and why I think they'd love them. I have been known to tell whole stories from the show in an attempt to get people to try it. My dream is to one day be a contributor (although, I don't write particularly good non-fiction or short stories, so I'm not sure how that's going to work).

A friend asked recently for a list of my favorite episodes. Believe it or not, this is the short list. If you have a roadtrip ahead of you, it's worth downloading them (.99 a piece) and taking them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment