Make Good Art.

-Neil Gaiman

Thursday, June 19, 2008

music

No real post.



Just a list of songs that have been on my Itunes repeat lately.



Gotta Have You: The Weepies

O Valencia!: The Decemberists

The Crane Wife 3: The Decemberists

Number 1: Goldfrappe

Black Panther: Mason Jennings

Delicate: Damien Rice

Jurassic 5: Quality Control

Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken: Camera Obscura

Sweet Carolina: Ryan Adams

In My Time of Need: Ryan Adams

Eve, Apple of My Eye: Bell X1

Twilight: Elliott Smith

The Sea & The Rhythm: Iron and Wine

California: Mason Jennings

Your Smile is a Drug: Patrick Park

Starfish and Coffee: Prince

I have an unhealthy love for writing lists.

Additionally, I'm not sure if it's sad, slightly disturbing, or awesome that I can see the final panel of this comic as something I say in the near future. I hope the response is the same as it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment